Field: 3 squares of 6 x 6m
Duration: 10' (divide in small intervals)
01. 4 teams of 4 players.
02. In each box 1 team with ball.
03. In the middle a mannequin/pole. There stands the 4th team without the ball.
04. The red team starts as defenders. They must try to intercept (press) the ball as quickly as possible 6 times in a rondo.
05. Players 1 and 2 sprint to the first square. If the ball goes out or they intercept, they have to go back to the mannequin and tap the next duo of reds.
06. When they have been tapped, they may start pressing in any other section.
07. If the ball goes out of play, this also counts as an interception.
08. The defending team does this 6x (3x per duo), then the defending team is changed.
01. Pressing quickly and aggressively, but also switching immediately when the ball is intercepted.
02. Coach on conquering the ball within 5-8 seconds.
03. 100% intensity.