Duration: 10' (divide in small intervals)
Field: White square: 15 x 15m | Yellow square: 4 x 4m
01. Mark out a section of 15 x 15m.
02. In the middle of this section, mark out a square of 4 x 4m.
03. Place 2 mini goals on the sides of the large square.
04. 8 players: a team of 5 players and a team of 3 players.
05. In the middle square there are 3 players from red and 1 player from white. No other players are allowed in that square. (position game 3v1)
06. If white captures the ball or the ball goes out of the box, the entire field is used and the game continues with 3 reds against 5 white players.
07. Now white tries to play on ball possession.
08. When red recaptures the ball, they try to score on the little goals.
09. When the ball is out or a goal has been scored, the game will start again with 3 against 1 in the small square.
Variation: Coach immediately plays a second ball to attackers when the ball goes out.
01. Pressing quickly and aggressively, but also switching immediately when the ball is intercepted.
02. Coach on conquering the ball within 5-8 seconds.
03. 100% intensity.
04. Counter pressing after losing the ball (both for white and red)